Saturday night, 16 of the most gorgeous Hooters Girls from around the U.S. are being featured in the Hooters Dream Girl television show on the FX. Each Hooters Girl was selected to compete in the Hooters Dream Girl Bikini Bracket Challenge and is hoping to get the most online votes and ultimately be named 2011 Hooters Dream Girl.[ Also Read: Irina Shayk: Paradise Found in Hawaii ]
The show airs on Feb. 19 at 11 PM on FX, followed by a re-air on Feb. 21 on FSN.
The following Hooters Girls were selected to film the TV show in Cancun, Mexico for 1 week to stake their claim in the competition through photo shoots, interviews and beach challenges.[ Also Read: Online Voting to Choose the Next Levi’s Girl ]
The Hooters Girl that receives the most votes and makes it through all 4 weeks of the Bikini Bracket will be featured on the cover of Hooters Magazine and be named 2011 Hooters Dream Girl.
2011 Hooters Dream Girls
- Ashleigh Dunn, Hooters of Newnan, GA
- Juliette Cabrere, Hooters of Doral, Miami, FL
- Tia Jackson, Hooters of Saugus, MA
- Chelsie Hurst, Hooters of Saginaw, MI
- Theresa Trujillo, Hooters of Campbell, CA
- Lindsey Way, Hooters of Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sam Arena, Hooters of Cumberland, Atlanta, GA
- Megan Dedousis, Hooters of East Brunswick, NJ
- Victoria Brown, Hooters of Baltimore, MD
- Susan Murray, Hooters of Katy, TX
- Brooke Borso, Hooters of Channelside, Tampa, FL
- Janet Layug, Hooters of Lakeland, FL
- Rachel Mortenson, Hooters of Phoenix, AZ
- Jessica Moody, Hooters of Waterford Lakes, Orlando, FL
- Allison Baker, Hooters of Pensacola, FL
- Stephanie Haney, Hooters of Santa Monica, CA
The top Hooters Girls with the most votes will move on the next round during the 3 elimination periods. You can view the photos and vote for your favorite at www.Foxsports.com/Hooters. Voting begins after the show airs Saturday night.[ Also Read: Hot Gossip Girl Heats Up Costa Rica’s Jungles ]
Hooters of America, LLC is the franchiser and operator of over 450 Hooters restaurants in 44 states and 29 foreign countries, according to the company.