BabyCenter, a leading pregnancy and parenting destination worldwide, has announced its association with internationally acclaimed photographer Anne Geddes.
It will bring her new collection of images to moms around the world. The BabyCenter Community, based in 22 markets across the globe, is made up of women who are passionate about the brand and their families, and very much in tune with Anne Geddes and her work, said BabyCenter while making the announcement today, Oct. 11.
“I am pleased to open this special relationship with BabyCenter and to have an opportunity to converse personally with the women in the BabyCenter Community,” says Anne Geddes.
As the exclusive online launch partner for Anne Geddes’ latest book, Beginnings — her compilation of more than 140 never-before-published photographs of newborns and nature — BabyCenter has developed a global interactive experience, Magical Baby Photos.
Sponsored by Johnson’s Baby, it features the artist and her photography that has attracted moms for years, says BabyCenter.
The BabyCenter Magical Baby Photos experience includes:
- An image gallery with new photos from Anne Geddes, exclusively on BabyCenter
- Photography tips from Anne Geddes on how moms can take great photos of their baby
- Exclusive Anne Geddes special edition avatars – unique profile pictures available only to BabyCenter moms for Community discussions
- Exclusive video blog of Anne Geddes speaking on a variety of topics, including her October book Beginnings and her upcoming pregnancy book, due out in 2012
- Behind-the-scenes video from Anne’s photography shoots for Beginnings
- Two user-generated slide shows in the BabyCenter Community: Memorable Mommy Moments and Amazing Newborn Photos
- An Anne Geddes group and photo club in the BabyCenter Community
“BabyCenter is honored to be working with Anne Geddes to share her stunning new photo collection with a new generation of moms. We both share a deep commitment to women and their babies, and it’s a joy to join together to celebrate the magical journey of motherhood,” says Linda Murray, BabyCenter editor in chief.
“I know BabyCenter moms will melt when they see Anne’s new work. She’s the master of newborn photography, and she’s even agreed to share some of her insider tips so we can all take better photos of our kids.”
You can find more information on the site: http://www.babycenter.com/anne-geddes-baby-photos
Photo courtesy: BabyCenter
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.