Burj Al Arab’s Romantic Offer for You
Burj Al Arab, a luxurious hotel, has announced the launch of its Gold Package, offering guests some romantic experiences for each night of their stay in Dubai. The announcement was made today, May 16.
The Gold Package includes a prestigious Rolls Royce Phantom drive and an intimate dinner on Burj Al Arab’s secluded private beach, to a romantic setup in the privacy of a suite and a moonlight swim in the candlelit infinity pool filled with rose petals.
[ Also Read
: World’s Most Romantic Hotels Revealed
With every extra night spent at the Dubai hotel, guests are offered additional benefits, making their experience even more indulgent depending on the length of their stay.
The Gold Package includes:
- Airport transfer in Rolls Royce Phantom
- A scenic drive around the city of Dubai
- 25 mins back, neck and shoulder massage
- Aromatherapy bath in the privacy of the lavish bathroom suite
- Romantic setup with bespoke flower decorations in the Suite
- An intimate beachside dinner
- 55 mins aromatherapy couple massage
- A personalised gift for him and for her
- Romantic moonlight swim
The evening is ended with a glass of champagne. The romantic moonlight swim is the perfect celebration for a marriage proposal, wedding anniversary or birthday, according to Burj Al Arab.
[ Also Read
: World’s Tallest Hotel to Open in Dubai
Burj Al Arab is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 metres. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square metres with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting venues.
More Stories from the Web…