Based on Atari’s Deer Hunter franchise, Glu’s Deer Hunter games represent the hunting franchise on mobile.
“Deer Hunter 3D on Windows Phone 7 is the next logical step in our commitment to bring exciting mobile experiences to gamers, regardless of device or platform,” said Adam Flanders, general manager, Glu.
“Deer Hunter 3D is the most realistic hunting game in the market today and will align well with the Windows Phone 7 demographic on this platform.”[ Also Read: Galaxy Frontier on Smartphones in China ]
According to the company, Deer Hunter 3D offers the most realistic environments and animals of any hunting game.
Its features include:
- Virtual hunting simulation with realistic 3D visuals
- Different types of animals with true-to-life senses and behaviors
- 4 worldwide locations with 29 different shooting locations
- Use your scope to zoom in for more precise and devastating kills
- Develop your hunter’s skills in accuracy, reflexes, endurance, and tracking
- View your best kills in the trophy room
- Unlock new weapons, skills and hunts by bagging the biggest animals
Glu will be demoing Deer Hunter 3D at the GDC Smartphone Summit this week in San Francisco, as well as throughout the GDC Exhibition, March 2 – 4 at Moscone Center.
Atari group is a global creator, producer and publisher of interactive entertainment.
Photo courtesy: Glu Mobile