Diddy-Dirty Money will kick off their BET Live and Ciroc sponsored “Coming Home Tour” on April 13 in Minneapolis. This is the group’s first US tour since the release of their debut album, Last Train To Paris. Tickets go on sale March 1.
Multiplatinum-selling, three-time Grammy Award-winning Sean “Diddy” Combs, singer-songwriter Dawn Richard (a founding member of the platinum-selling girl group Danity Kane) and songwriter Kalenna Harper (whose credits include work with music luminaries such as Jill Scott, Jennifer Lopez, Timbaland and producer Rodney Jerkins) released Last Train To Paris through Bad Boy/Interscope Records in December 2010.
The album includes the platinum hit single “Coming Home” (Top 20/1.8 million downloads worldwide), as well as “Hello Good Morning” (one million worldwide digital downloads), and “Loving You No More.” It also features guest appearances by T.I., Lil Wayne, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Drake, Chris Brown, Grace Jones, Trey Songz and Bilal.
- 4/13 – Minneapolis, MN @ Epic Center
- 4/14 – Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
- 4/15 – Detroit, MI @ Sound Board – MotorCity Casino
- 4/20 – Mashantucket, CT @ Foxwoods
- 4/21 – Boston, MA @ House of Blues
- 4/22 – New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
- 4/23 – Atlantic City, NJ @ House of Blues
- 4/24 – Norfolk, VA @ The NorVa
- 4/26 – Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
- 4/28 – Jacksonville, FL @ Plush
- 4/29 – Melbourne, FL @ Levelz
- 4/30 – St. Petersburg, FL @ Jannus Landing
- 5/1 – Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
- 5/6 – San Francisco, CA @ Warfield Theatre
- 5/7 – Los Angeles, CA @ Club Nokia
- 5/8 – Anaheim, CA @ The Grove
- 5/10 – Phoenix, AZ @ Ovations Live Showroom
- 5/12 – Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
- 5/14 – Kansas City, MO @ Midland Theatre
- 5/15 – St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant
It was announced by Interscope Records Tuesday, March 1.