DLF Offers ‘Prime Towers’ Spaces in South Delhi
‘Prime Towers’ from the realty major, DLF, is situated in the heart of South Delhi. According to DLF, the building is fully approved and it has commenced giving possession of shops and offices.
- 1.92 Hectares with 70% open space
- 57,500 square meters (approx.) built-up area
- Ground + 8 Floors
- Ground Floor for Retail & Offices
- First to Eighth floor for Offices
- Flexible sizes : 204 square meters to 687 square meters approx.
The company says ‘Prime Towers’ – a well-planned commercial complex – is suitable for end-users and investment for small, medium and large corporate offices, sales & marketing set ups, call centres, financial institutions, law & CA firms, retail brands, and so on.
“We are delighted to announce the possession of Prime Towers, Okhla during the festive season. It offers a perfect opportunity for those who are looking at expanding or relocating their business in Delhi,” said Mohit Gujral, chairman and managing director, DLF Universal Ltd.
‘Prime Towers’ is located in Okhla -Phase 1 in Delhi.