India’s Health Ministry has issued a health advisory in view of the severe air pollution in Delhi. People have been advised the following:
1. Remain indoors if you have breathing difficulty and try to keep children indoors as much as possible.
2. Avoid morning walk or any other strenuous outdoor activity that increases breathing rate.
3. Drink plenty of water and fluids.
[ Poisonous Particles + Noise Nuisance = Death for Delhi ] – Research Report
4. Avoid smoking.
5. Minimize the use of deodorants and room sprays as much as possible.
6. Avoid the areas with smoke or heavy dust.
7. If you have any heart ailments or chronic respiratory disease or asthma, continue your medication as advised by physician.
8. In case of any difficulty in breathing, increase in breathing rate, palpitations or severe bout of coughing and/or sneezing consult for medical assistance.
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.