iAM Enterprises, LLC has announced the debut of the iAM NFL Players Collection at The NFL Experience, pro football’s interactive theme park, in North Texas at the Dallas Convention Center Jan. 27 – 30 and Feb. 2 – 6.
Created under license from the NFL, NFL PLAYERS, and EA SPORTS, these Limited Edition Collectibles are created from the 3D images captured by EA SPORTS for the Madden Video Game Series at the Pro Bowl and NFL PLAYERS Rookie Premiere.
Available in both hand painted and bronze, each sculpture has been crafted and finished by iAM’s craftsmen and reflects the more than 200 years of combined experience that iAM brings to this collection.[ Also Read: Beatles Statues from Film Going for Sale ]
“These collectables are born of the tradition that great athletes should be remembered and honored not only for their great achievements on the field, but also for their enduring inspiration for generations to come,” says Thomas Abraham, iAM Enterprises chairman.
“We are excited to showcase these beautiful works of art at The NFL Experience and at Super Bowl XLV.”[ Also Read: How Kia Motors Plans to Play Super Bowl ] [ Also Read: Christina Aguilera to Sing at Super Bowl XLV Event ] [ Also Read: Audi Super Bowl Ad Says Luxury Has Progressed ]
Starting at $199, the 2011 iAM NFL Players Collection features three unique iAM sculpture designs: “The Player,” “The Rookie” and “The Legend.”
A select few of the 16-inch, hand-painted The Legend sculpture originals will be available to view at The NFL Experience, but these will not be for sale.[ Also Read: Nike Offers the New French Football Kit ]
However, iAM has created an 8-inch, hand painted The Legend commemorative for each player featured, which will be available for purchase.
This year’s Limited Edition Collection features the following NFL players (alphabetical order by team):
- Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals
- Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens
- Colt McCoy of the Cleveland Browns
- DeMarcus Ware of the Dallas Cowboys
- Dez Bryant of the Dallas Cowboys
- Marion Barber of the Dallas Cowboys
- Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys
- Tim Tebow of the Denver Broncos
- Ndamukong Suh of the Detroit Lions
- Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers
- Andre Johnson of the Houston Texans
- Matt Schaub of the Houston Texans
- Peyton Manning of the Indianapolis Colts
- Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings
- Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots
- Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints
- Mark Sanchez of the New York Jets
- Michael Vick of the Philadelphia Eagles
- Troy Polamalu of the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Sam Bradford of the St. Louis Rams
- Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans
- Donovan McNabb of the Washington Redskins
For more information about The iAM NFL Players Collection, visit www.iAM3Dstore.com
Formed in 1994, NFL PLAYERS is the licensing and marketing subsidiary of the NFL Players Association.
In the picture above: The iAM NFL Players Collection – 8 inch Mark Sanchez Sculpture.