Here’s a dinner flavor that can cost you an arm and a leg. Italian restaurant Le Castagne unveils exclusive one-of-a-kind $26,000 Truffle Dinner featuring some of the rarest ingredients in the world. That’s what it claims.
The nine-course $26,000 Truffle Dinner for four includes:
- puree of pumpkin soup, faro almonds, pumpkin oil and white truffles
- milanese style egg, truffle bread crumb, spinach, roasted cherry tomatoes, truffle vinaigrette and humboldt fog goat cheese
- beef tartare with marinated pioppini mushrooms, shaved parmesan cheese, quail egg, and white truffle ricotta mousse
- tagliatelle con tartufi bianchi pasta with parmesan cheese sauce and white shaved truffle
- veal rack, roasted baby potatoes, turnips, bacon, parmesan and shaved white truffle
- roasted quail stuffed with house-made sausage, potato, guanciale and finished with black truffle demi-glace
- creamy polenta, wild mushrooms, pancetta and shaved white truffles
- fillet of dover sole stuffed with scallop, shrimp mousse and black truffle beurre blanc
- chocolate lava cake with truffle ricotta gelato and honey
- wine pairing with each course from the Antinori Estates
- one 47mm Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 Amagnetic 3 Days Automatic Titanio wristwatch, a limited-edition Italian time piece manufactured by Officine Panerai
- one full-day Italian cooking class conducted by Le Castagne executive chef Michael DeLone.
[ Also Read: Italian Dinner with Over 1,000 Meal Options ]
“Celebrating 11 years in business and proudly serving the Philadelphia community, Le Castagne decided to make our Truffle celebration the most extravagant and exclusive in the entire world,” said Anthony Masapollo, managing partner of Le Castagne.
“We included a rare limited-edition Italian Panerai watch with our one-of-a-kind Le Castagne Truffle Dinner because timing is everything in life.”
Located at 1920 Chestnut Street in Rittenhouse Square in Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Le Castagne is a Northern Italian restaurant offering unique cuisine, personal service and original ambiance for both lunch and dinner since 2001.