Wilton’s Punch. Cut. Decorate! Idea Book
Wilton Enterprises, a leading food crafting company, has announced the release of its brand-new collection of cake and treat designs, Punch. Cut. Decorate!. The book is based on Wilton’s cutting-edge system that combines the hands-on hobbies of scrapbooking and paper crafting with the tasty techniques of food crafting and cake decorating.
“This new way of decorating has piqued the interest of the full range of at-home bakers – from beginners to committed cake decorators,” says Nancy Siler, vice president of consumer affairs at Wilton. “The book reveals more than 225 ideas and techniques using our breakthrough decorating system introduced in 2011.”
[ Also Read
: Food Crafting Main Hobby for Women: Survey
- Goodie Galleries! Quick takes on terrific treats including kids’ cookie “self-portreats.”
- Birthday Wishes! Knock-out cakes that look like princess castles, wacky robots or even golf courses.
- Major Moments! Cakes that rise to every special occasion – showers, graduations, even weddings.
Sugar Sheets! Edible Decorating Paper and a complete line of punches and cutting tools make it easy for at-home bakers to mimic the cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more featured in the book.
New tools and materials for 2012 include:
- vibrant patterns such as wild stripes, streamers and stars as well as pre-cut borders and stickers
- mini punches, a tool just right for designs in borders and decorative strips
- themed stamp sets such as butterflies, animals, floral and flourishes made extra easy when used with Dab-N-Color Edible Color
- texture presses for impressive embossed designs.
[ Also Read
: Who is the Best Cake Artist in America?
The 128-page, full color Punch. Cut. Decorate! book also features step-by-step instructions, helpful hints and recipes, and pattern pages for precision results. It can be purchased for $14.99 at specialty, craft, discount and select department stores; online at www.wilton.com. The announcement was made Monday, March 5.
Wilton Enterprises, based in Woodridge, Illinois and founded in 1929, is a leading food crafting company.