Just in time for the busy summer travel season, American Airlines premium customers at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) will enjoy an expedited and personalized check-in experience as American opens its third Flagship Check-In. The announcement was made Wednesday, May 1.
Similar to Flagship Check-In at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Miami International Airport (MIA), this exclusive check-in experience at JFK is designed to enhance the customer journey.
Flagship Check-In offers customers a private experience with customer service representatives who can assist with a variety of individual travel needs, as well as access to an expedited security line. Customers eligible for Flagship Check-In include:
- ConciergeKey members
- First Class customers traveling onboard an American Airlines three-class transcontinental aircraft departing from LAX, MIA or JFK
- First Class customers traveling onboard an international American aircraft or select oneworld alliance international aircraft anywhere in their outbound itineraries. For a complete list of eligible carriers, visit aa.com/flagshipcheckin
- Customers of American’s Five Star Service assistance program – a personal one-on-one airport service provided on the day of travel
“The new American is indeed arriving and the opening of JFK Flagship Check-In is one more example of our progress,” said Virasb Vahidi, American’s chief commercial officer.[ Also Read: American Airlines, US Airways to Create Global Carrier ]
The JFK Flagship Check-In experience is located in Terminal 8 and will be available daily between 3:30 a.m. and 11 p.m.
In addition to JFK’s new Flagship Check-In, American continues to provide an enhanced customer experience that focuses on the needs of its premium customers. This includes products and services such as:
- Turndown service in American’s First Class cabins onboard all international Boeing 777s
- New Boeing 777-300ERs featuring a walk-up bar for customers traveling in a premium cabin, as well as fully lie-flat First and Business Class seating with direct aisle access from every seat
- Taking delivery of Airbus A321T transcontinental aircraft later this year that will offer fully lie-flat First and Business Class seats, Wi-Fi and inflight entertainment at every seat
- Main Cabin Extra seating that features an additional four to six inches of legroom and Group 1 Boarding privileges
- Increased service to key global business markets and closer coordination with alliance partners
American Airlines provides travel services across the globe, serving more than 260 airports in over 50 countries and territories.
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.