Legal Directions News Magazine Covers Indian and International Legal Affairs
Notice: Legal Directions news magazine was discontinued in May 2020 because there was a dearth of legal stories during the coronavirus crisis. The magazine is again being published from the month of February 2021.
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation publishes Legal Directions which is a monthly news magazine on Indian and international legal affairs. It carries news, opinion articles, book reviews, interviews, analyses of court judgments, and so on. You can share your information with Legal Directions and support this editorial initiative.
Currently, the newsletter project is being managed by Rakesh Raman who is a national award-winning journalist and founder of RMN Foundation.
The main stories in the July 2021 issue of Legal Directions are:
– New Prosecutor Appointed at the International Criminal Court
– Donald Trump Sues Social Media Sites. “Allow Me In”
– New Agreement to Help Lawyers in Europe
– Supreme Court Case: Can India Meet Its Vaccination Targets?
– Applications Invited for the Junior Crystal Scales of Justice Prize
– International Atomic Energy Agency to Host Nuclear Law Conference
– New Laws to Help Combat Planetary Crisis
– French Judge to Lead Investigation into Rafale Corruption Case
– Proposal for Legal Content Development Services
– Why António Guterres Must Not Get Extension as UN Chief
– Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
– Govt Starts Corruption Inquiry Against IAS Officers
– How Court Dashboards Increase Efficiency of Courts
– Appeal for Protection of Human Rights and Press Freedom
– World Leaders Call for International Anti-Corruption Court
– Guidelines on Videoconferencing in Judicial Proceedings
You can download this issue and share it with your colleagues, including law teachers, students, alumni, advocates, courts, and others so that they could support this knowledge-based project. It is also given below in digital format.
|Download Latest Issues of Legal Directions|
|June 2021||July 2021|
|Download Previous Issues of Legal Directions|
|September 2018||October 2018||November 2018|
|December 2018||January 2019||February 2019|
|March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019|
|September 2019||October 2019||November 2019|
|December 2019||January 2020||February 2020|
|March 2020||April 2020||February 2021|
|March 2021||April 2021||May 2021|
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.