Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and White Lodging Services announced Tuesday the opening of Hyatt Place Austin Downtown, just steps from the Austin Convention Center and the city’s famous Sixth Street.
“With thousands of music, film and digital enthusiasts arriving to our great city from around the world, there couldn’t be a more exciting time to be a part of this new opening in downtown Austin,” said Brad Haas, general manager, Hyatt Place Austin Downtown.
In addition to its proximity to the convention center, Hyatt Place Austin Downtown is stated to be just minutes away from the University of Texas and major companies including AMD, Whole Foods and Silicon Labs.[ Also Read: Top 10 Romantic Hotels in the World ]
Additionally, the hotel is close to more 50 restaurants and only 15 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Hyatt Place Austin Downtown offers:
- 296 guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed and a sectional sofa sleeper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 1,800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order snacks and entrees
- Intimate Bakery Café featuring specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, offers more than 170 locations in United States, Costa Rica and India.