A new iPhone app aims to help victims in the traumatic moments following a car accident. Car Accident SideKick is a free application that provides victims with an emergency checklist and on-the-scene car accident tools to help protect people from the physical, emotional and financial risks involved with car accidents.
It is created by accident experts BISNAR | CHASE and the American Lawyer Academy.
Car Accident SideKick (www.CarAccidentSideKick.com) features include:
- A step-by-step Accident Tip Checklist
- One-touch police dispatch and emergency center locator
- Real-time accident report forms with photo and audio recording capabilities
- A local “Best Attorney” finder, enabled with GPS
- Exclusive one-touch insurance claims filing
- One-touch access to tow trucks and taxis
- A built-in flashlight function
“It’s overwhelming to consider traffic accident statistics and even more overwhelming as a victim trying to make rational decisions after a car crash,” said John Bisnar, personal injury legal veteran and founder of BISNAR | CHASE.
“An application like this is critical to guiding you or someone you love through the necessary steps to dispatch emergency personnel, gather important information for the police, file insurance claims or take possible legal action after a crash.”
Members of the American Lawyer Academy helped develop Car Accident SideKick and are stepping up efforts to promote the application in market areas throughout the U.S.
The application is free to users and currently only available for iPhone, but plans are underway to make it available for other smart phones in the coming months.