Lethal Gas Chambers of India: Research Report on Pollution in Delhi
The new research report: “Lethal Gas Chambers of India: FAR Construction and Poisonous Pollution in Delhi” sheds light on various implications of FAR (floor area ratio) construction and harmful pollution in the occupied cooperative group housing societies (CGHS) of Delhi where hundreds of thousands of people are getting directly affected because of FAR construction and pollution.
The report also highlights the environment, corruption, and lawlessness issues around FAR construction and its adverse impact on the local economy.
CONTENTS OF THE RESEARCH REPORT
- Key Findings of the Research Report
- Target Action Groups
- Summary of the Research Report
- Brief Facts of FAR Construction
- Reckless Government Policy
- Broken Global Environment Commitment
- Faulty FAR Approval Process and Disputes
- Irregularities in FAR Approval Process
- Violation of Indian and Global Laws
- Ineffective Pollution-Control Administration
Corruption in FAR
- Open Letter to Chief Minister Kejriwal
- Administrative Failure and Lawlessness
- Corruption in Deadly FAR Construction
- Corruption Inquiries in FAR Projects
- Extended Construction and Corruption
- Effects of FAR Construction on Air Pollution
- Dreadful Facts About Pollution
- Effect of Construction on Climate Change
- Anti-Corruption Laws to Stop FAR
- Effects of Construction on the Economy
- Join the Green Group of Delhi
- Advice to Residents Opposing FAR Policy
- Signature Campaign to Stop Pollution
- Prosecution of Bureaucrats and Politicians
- Formation of Civil Society Action Groups
- Environmental Asylum for Delhi Refugees
You can download and study the research report and share it with your family members, friends, neighbours, and colleagues so that they could support this environment protection activity. Or you can read it in the e-book format which is given below.
463, DPS Apts., Plot No. 16, Sector 4
Dwarka, Phase I, New Delhi 110 078, INDIA
You may please contact me on my email.
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.