स्कूल और कॉलेज की पढ़ाई है बेकार
इसीलिए तो पढ़े–लिखे भी हैं बेरोज़गार
By Rakesh Raman
RMN Foundation – which is a humanitarian organization – is working extensively in the education sector, particularly to improve the school education systems.
The campaign is being managed by Rakesh Raman who is a government’s national award winning journalist and social activist. He runs a free school single-handedly (without any support) to provide modern education to deserving children in a poor colony of Delhi. He has interacted with hundreds of students and parents to understand the current education system in Delhi schools.
Video of RMN Foundation school students in a practice session for the street play – चमेली की पढ़ाई – which highlights the problems in the current education ecosystem.
Under his NGO RMN Foundation, Rakesh Raman is running multiple field campaigns and educational outreach programs with the help of student volunteers who study at RMN Foundation school. He has recently released a research report: “Fault Lines: A Research Report on the Quality of Education in Delhi Schools.”
He also has written academic as well as supplementary education books to provide modern education to children. He has developed a “Constructive Education Framework” for school students to help them compete in the modern knowledge-driven world.
Earlier, he was associated with the United Nations (UN) through United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) as a digital media expert.
RMN Foundation Needs Your Support
As RMN Foundation does not have any type of financial or other support, it has limited resources. Therefore, in order to carry out its social activities, RMN Foundation seeks your support in the form of donations or volunteership.
Individual Indian donors can help RMN Foundation with their contributions using the following bank details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Bank Branch: HL Square, Plot No. 6, Sector 5 (MLU), Dwarka, New Delhi 110 075
Account Number: 025005004368
Account Name: RMN Foundation
Type of Account: Current
IFSC Code: ICIC0000250
The street play – चमेली की पढ़ाई – of RMN Foundation reveals the following 12 facts of the education system in Delhi.
- Politicians of all political parties are telling lies about the quality of Delhi school education which is constantly deteriorating.
- An unprecedented hype is being created around school education by the current Delhi Government while the government has done nothing to save the decaying education systems.
- The focus of the current government is on school-related construction projects such as swimming pools, rooms, etc. because construction work gives huge opportunity to politicians and bureaucrats to swindle public money.
- There is no attempt to revamp the syllabuses and books of students.
- The quality of school teachers is so bad that they are not even trainable. Government is wasting huge money on teachers’ training.
- School teachers are promoting an illegal trade in the form of private tuitions.
- Almost all school students even after completing their schooling remain duffers who cannot be trained further to compete in the current job market.
- Since school education is totally directionless, college education cannot make students employable.
- School of Open Learning (SOL) is a big deception which cannot provide necessary education and skills to students. Only rejected students opt for SOL.
- Since parents are clueless about the education necessities, they are being cheated by politicians for electoral advantages.
- After spending 12 years on school education, students realize that they have wasted all that time of their life. At that time, all the career avenues are closed for them.
- Parents are the worst enemies of their children who are accepting bad education instead of demanding good education from the government.
By Rakesh Raman, who is a national award-winning journalist and social activist. He is the founder of a humanitarian organization RMN Foundation which is working in diverse areas to help the disadvantaged and distressed people in the society.
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.