Former pro football running back LaDainian Tomlinson and his wife Torsha are teaming up with Kellogg’s Snacks to help football fans make their Big Game gathering the most valuable party in the neighborhood.
To spice up the party-going experience, this season the Tomlinsons are dishing out some winning snack ideas, aided by Kellogg’s Snacks favorites such as Cheez-It crackers, Pringles potato crisps, Town House crackers, Rice Krispies Treats and Keebler cookies and crackers.
“February 3 isn’t the time to fumble around with rookie snacks – it’s about watching the Big Game with family and friends while enjoying a great spread,” said LaDainian Tomlinson. “My game day routine starts with Cheez-It, which we use in a ton of great party recipes.”
[ Also Read: How Ads Impact Super Bowl Sunday ]
LaDainian and Torsha have created a recipe run-down to accompany any winning Big Game bash this February 3. In a nod to this year’s host city, the Tomlinsons tapped into the Cajun spirit of New Orleans to create a Bayou Blitz Mix featuring Cheez-It crackers.
- Cheez-It Bayou Blitz Mix – Add some kick to a snack mix of Cheez-It crackers and Crispix cereal with southern Cajun spices.
- Gridiron Party Pizzas – Transform Keebler Town House Original crackers into quick-and-easy mini pizzas with this recipe.
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread – Add zest to the party by sprinkling cheese dip with red peppers and garlic and serve with Keebler Club crackers.
- Rice Krispies Treats Footballs – Mold your Rice Krispies Treats into fun football shapes and top with caramel.
- Chocolate Dipped Pringles – Dunk your favorite Pringles varieties into melted chocolate for a great mix of sweet and salty flavors.
- Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Layered Bars – Sweeten your Keebler Fudge Stripes cookies by topping them with coconut, chocolate and pecans.
Football fans can find these recipes and others at www.snackpicks.com, which provides Kellogg’s recipe ideas and suggestions for each and every occasion.
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.