The 2015 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) opens its doors to the international press Jan. 12–13, in Detroit.
One of the most important automotive events, NAIAS is a platform for automakers to launch their new products on Detroit’s world stage.
“Consumer confidence is high, production numbers and automotive sales continue to climb, and the global industry is stronger than it’s been in years. And our manufacturer partners have committed to bring their most important, global vehicle reveals to Detroit,” said Scott LaRiche, chairman, NAIAS 2015.
NAIAS 2015 highlights include:
- 40-50 global and North American product launches during Press Preview, Jan. 12-13
- The Gallery on January 10, an ultra–luxury evening featuring over $6 million worth of exotic vehicles and attendees will enjoy dinner by world–renowned Chef Wolfgang Puck
- First ever “Technology Showcase” designed to explore the integration of automotive and high–tech advancements in vehicles, Jan. 12–15
- A strategic industry platform with every key player — and thinker — in the global automotive arena gathering at Detroit’s Cobo Center
- Industry Preview, a two–day meet–up and exhibition that brings together 30,000 automotive analysts, designers, engineers, brand managers and auto enthusiasts from around the world, Jan. 14–15
- Historic night of giving — more than $5 million is expected to be raised at Charity Preview, Jan. 16, bringing to $100 million the total raised for children’s charities since the event was established by the Detroit Auto Dealers Association in 1976
“The Detroit show is a reflection of the health and excitement of the global industry,” said LaRiche. “It’s all part of a positive new energy and exciting new vibe that’s prevalent in the city and in our industry. We feel it every day.”
According to NAIAS, it is consistently ranked along with other top shows in the world including Geneva, Frankfurt, Paris, Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai.
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.