Raman Media Network: Connecting Communities
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company is a privately held venture, working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale. While content for the mass markets is the backbone of its operations, it is building allied businesses around multiple content streams.
- The company’s business activities cover three essential components: Content, Communications, and Commerce
- Focus business areas: Online Content, Publishing, Digital Media Campaigns, Films
- Business being managed by Rakesh Raman, who has 20 years of experience with leading media/content companies
- Specialization in content management for traditional media as well as digital/new-media
- Future business activities will include content and brand communications strategy design for online virtual worlds and Semantic Web
- Launched in July 2010, we are running a comprehensive global online news service. Covering diverse segments of activity, the site discusses the burning issues that have immediate impact on various governments, businesses, and the lives of commoners
- Launched an edutainment site for children – RMN Kids – in May 2011
- In January 2012, we have launched our technology business site – RMN Digital
- The company is publishing its books to be sold in the global markets
- Working on a global entertainment project Robojit and the Sand Planet, which is suitable for a Hollywood movie, a digital video game, animation film, TV series, and a comic book
- Our activities also include the creation of Intellectual Property (IP) around different fictional characters conceptualized and created by us. You can visit our site RMN Stars to take a look at these IPs.
- Our Digital Marketing Services are packaged under the company’s iManager brand, which is a combination of content creation and communications over the digital media (including social media) channels.
You can visit our corporate website to know more about the company.
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company
463, DPS Apts., Plot No. 16
Sector 4, Dwarka, Phase I
New Delhi 110 075, INDIA
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 12 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.