Caribou Teas and Juices to Quench Your Thirst
Caribou Coffee Company (NASDAQ: CBOU) has launched six new teas and juices made with premium, all-natural ingredients. This new line-up of flavors are now exclusively available in Caribou coffeehouses.
According to Caribou, its new teas and juices include:
- Green Tea Lemonade: Sassy citrus, soothing green tea, balances beautifully
- Peach Black Tea: Refreshing white peach, subtle sweet touches, finishes clean and simple
- Lemon Ginger Pomegranate Juice: Seduces with tannic berry, pinches with spice, sasses with citrus
- Berry Black Tea: Robust and fruitful, full-bodied black tea, black tea brambly berry
- Mint Lime White Tea: Quenching limeade, exhilarating spearmint, engaging yet subtle
- Very Berry Juice: Fully ripe and fruity, lovely notes of sweet jam, rich in flavor
Also, the all-new 64 oz. Caribou Growlers will help fuel summer fun all season and fans who purchase one for a summer party or just to enjoy Caribou at home can fill it up with a variety of refreshing Caribou drinks, including iced tea, still teas and juices.
[ Also Read
: McDonald’s Introduces its Fruity Treat for You
The Growlers are available in select Caribou retail coffeehouses beginning today and will be rolling out to all Caribou coffeehouses by May 21.
Founded in 1992, Caribou Coffee Company is one of the leading branded coffee companies in the United States.