Coca-Cola has launched its marketing campaign: “The World’s Cup” for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. It will be brought to life through a number of key elements:
- “One World, One Game” television and digital film
- “Where Will Happiness Strike Next” documentary-style short films
- The official music anthem for the Coca-Cola 2014 FIFA World Cup campaign
- The Happiness Flag – claimed to be the largest photomosaic ever created featuring fan faces and messages
- FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola
- A Brazilian visual identity
“Just as Brasil is everyone’s country and Coca-Cola is everyone’s drink, the FIFA World Cup is everyone’s cup,” said Joseph Tripodi, chief marketing and commercial officer, The Coca-Cola Company.
“Through ‘The World’s Cup’, Coca-Cola wants to celebrate real people playing football, demonstrating how the game is a force for a more inclusive and connected world.”
Meanwhile, Budweiser, the official beer sponsor of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, has unveiled an all new partnership with FOX Sports for a documentary series showcasing six of the most unique football stories from around the globe. [Read: Budweiser and FOX to Release Football Documentary Films]
Also, FIFA and Sony Music Entertainment have announced that the Official Anthem of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil is entitled “Dar um Jeito (We Will Find A Way).”
It features a global superstar line-up including music legend Carlos Santana, Wyclef, Avicii and Alexandre Pires. [Read: FIFA World Cup Anthem: “Dar um Jeito (We Will Find A Way)”]
The Coca-Cola Company has had a long-standing relationship with FIFA since 1974 and has been an official sponsor of the FIFA World Cup since 1978.
The company has had stadium advertising at every FIFA World Cup since 1950 and is a long-time supporter of football at all levels.