Bikini season is coming, girls. You must be waiting to wear your most exciting – and most revealing – outfit of the year: the bikini. An online destination GiftForSexy.com is ready for you with new-style bikinis along with sexy monokinis and flattering tankinis.
However, buying a bikini is one thing, taking care of it is another, it’s often said. Most girls don’t want their bikinis to stay fit for only one season. Or do you?[ Also Read: Victoria’s Secret Angels on a Very Sexy Tour ]
Girls, love your bikinis. And use them with some care and they will love you right back. So here are some hints for you from GiftForSexy.com:
- First things first: try hand-washing your bikini within a couple of hours of wearing them. Use cold water and non-harsh detergents.
- Always remember: do not tumble dry your bikini, dry them on the line in the shade.
- Do not keep your bikini in a ball scrunched up, or left in a wet towel.
- Sun tan oils can damage bikinis, as do self-tanners. Try and keep this type of thing off your bikini.
- Chlorine in particular fades materials. Try and wash in clean water quickly after swimming in such environments.
- Use the beach showers at the beach to rinse off the salt from your bikini.
- Hot tubs and washing machine are not friends of your bikini – they can result in damage.
- Sitting on rough surfaces – like the aggregate surrounding a pool rim – will result in snags on a bikini.
In the ways above, when buying a bikini, no matter how cheap a bikini swimwear can be, it will always be smart to make choices among those with good qualities, the vendor suggests.
Photo courtesy: GiftForSexy.com