Bikini season is coming, girls. You must be waiting to wear your most exciting – and most revealing – outfit of the year: the bikini. An online destination GiftForSexy.com is ready for you with new-style bikinis along with sexy monokinis and flattering tankinis.
However, buying a bikini is one thing, taking care of it is another, it’s often said. Most girls don’t want their bikinis to stay fit for only one season. Or do you?[ Also Read: Victoria’s Secret Angels on a Very Sexy Tour ]
Girls, love your bikinis. And use them with some care and they will love you right back. So here are some hints for you from GiftForSexy.com:
- First things first: try hand-washing your bikini within a couple of hours of wearing them. Use cold water and non-harsh detergents.
- Always remember: do not tumble dry your bikini, dry them on the line in the shade.
- Do not keep your bikini in a ball scrunched up, or left in a wet towel.
- Sun tan oils can damage bikinis, as do self-tanners. Try and keep this type of thing off your bikini.
- Chlorine in particular fades materials. Try and wash in clean water quickly after swimming in such environments.
- Use the beach showers at the beach to rinse off the salt from your bikini.
- Hot tubs and washing machine are not friends of your bikini – they can result in damage.
- Sitting on rough surfaces – like the aggregate surrounding a pool rim – will result in snags on a bikini.
In the ways above, when buying a bikini, no matter how cheap a bikini swimwear can be, it will always be smart to make choices among those with good qualities, the vendor suggests.
Photo courtesy: GiftForSexy.com
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.