The search for the biggest Titanic fan has launched! According to Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, fans of Titanic can enter for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the World Premiere in London on March 27. Titanic returns to theaters on April 4 in 2D, Real D 3D and IMAX 3D.[ Also Read: How to Use Digital Media to Sell Movies ]
The Titanic prize package includes:
- Two tickets to the World Premiere in London on March 27
- Roundtrip coach airfare from the U.S. or Canada for two
- Three nights hotel stay
- Passes to a “hop-on-hop-off” city tour for two
- Round-trip transfers to/from hotel while in London
- Visit the Titanic Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/TitanicMovie to get to the Biggest Fan Contest tab.
- Click “Enter”
- Select a photo to submit either from your Facebook albums or from your desktop.
- Fill out a short form with your contact information as well as a few words about the first time you saw Titanic.
- No Purchase Necessary. Enter by 3/13/12. Open to US and Canadian (excluding Quebec) residents, age 13 and older. See Official Rules for details/restrictions.
James Cameron, who also directed the 3D epic AVATAR, will bring TITANIC to life, digitally re-mastered and harnessing the innovative technology of StereoD.[ Also Read: Titanic to be Released Again in 3D ]
The re-release of TITANIC also coincides with the 100th anniversary of the Titanic setting sail on April 10, 1912. Written, directed and produced by James Cameron, TITANIC is the second highest grossing movie of all time.
It is one of only three films to have received a record 11 Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Director; and launched the careers of stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
Photo courtesy: Titanic/Facebook
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.