When she marries Prince William, Kate Middleton will join the ranks of Princess Grace of Monaco and Queen Rania of Jordan as one of the most beautiful royals in history, according to a survey.
Miss Middleton came in third in the poll, beating the late Diana, Princess of Wales who followed in fourth place.
An online dating community, BeautifulPeople.com, provided a list of royals and told voters to choose who was the most beautiful.[ Also Read: How Many Kisses Can You Get in a Minute? ]
It says 127,000 adults voted in the poll, which was open to everyone, not just to members, who must themselves pass a similar rating system in order to join the dating community.
Princess Grace came in first with a 91 per cent approval rating; Queen Rania came in a close second with 90 per cent; Miss Middleton was third with 84 per cent, and Lady Diana fourth with 82.
The only other British royal to make it into the top ten was Princess Margaret, who came in ninth with 70 per cent.[ Also Read: Say You Have Beautiful Lips for Online Flirting ]
“Kate Middleton is no typical beauty,” said Greg Hodge, managing director of BeautifulPeople.com.
“But her style, deportment and immaculate grooming have clearly won her an army of admirers, propelling her to the same heights as Princess Grace and Queen Rania. I think the world is breathing a sigh of relief that the British monarchy can only get better looking in generations to come.”
Not faring quite so well were the Duchess of York and her daughters, Eugenie and Beatrice. Prince Andrew’s youngest daughter Eugenie was top of the three – with 33% of votes – followed by Beatrice and Princess Fiona from Shrek sharing 32% of votes each. Fergie scored 21%, just behind Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall.[ Also Read: Easy Guide to Modern Day Dating Behaviors ]
The men’s list was topped by Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden. Prince William came in fifth, just behind his younger brother Harry, who was fourth.
Surprisingly, Prince Charles scraped into the top 10 with 37% whilst former playboy Prince Andrew joined the lowest ranking royals for looks – trailing slightly behind King Henry the VIII. Andrew scored better than his ex-wife, Weight Watchers ambassador Sarah Ferguson.[ Also Read: Online Dating Study Favors Romance Tours ]
Top 10 royal beauties: women
- Princess Grace of Monaco: 91%
- Queen Rania of Jordan: 90%
- Princess in waiting, Kate Middleton: 84%
- Princess Diana of Wales: 82%
- Princess Charlotte of Monaco: 76%
- Princess Gayatri Devi: 75%
- Princess Madeline of Sweden: 74%
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark: 72%
- Princess Margaret: 70%
- Princess Masako of Japan: 68%
Top 10 royal beauties: men
- Prince Carl Philip of Sweden: 88%
- Prince Andrea of Monaco: 80%
- Prince Frederick of Denmark: 76%
- Prince Harry of Wales: 66%
- Prince William of Wales: 65%
- Prince Philippos of Greece: 62%
- Felipe de Borbon, Crown Prince of Spain 60%
- Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg: 57%
- Prince Albert of Monaco: 44%
- Prince Charles of Wales: 37%
The lowest ranking royals in the beauty stakes:
- Princess Eugenie of York: 33%
- Princess Fiona from Shrek: 33%
- Princess Beatrice of York: 32%
- King Henry VIII: 30%
- Prince Andrew of England: 29%
- Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh: 29%
- The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland): 27%
- Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall: 24%
- Caroline of Brunswick-Wolfenbuttel: 23%
- Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York: 16%
- Princess Anne: 14%
The findings were released today, April 18.
Photo courtesy: BeautifulPeople.com
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.