Mumbai Blasts: $10 M U.S. Reward to Nab Hafiz Saeed

Hafiz Saeed, who is believed to be the brain behind 26/11 (Nov. 26, 2008) terror attacks in India’s financial capital Mumbai (a.k.a. Bombay), is now facing the wrath of U.S. administration.

It’s reported that Obama administration has announced a reward of a whopping $10 million for any information leading to his arrest.

This decision of the U.S. government is perhaps a major crackdown on terrorists and terror outfits after the death of Osama Bin Laden (pictured above) last year in a U.S.-led military operation in Pakistan. (Read: Has Osama Bin Laden Died Again?)

It’s said that now Saeed, who is the chief of terrorist gangs Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD), is based in Pakistan.

[ Also Read: IMAX to Open its First Theatres in Pakistan ]

The news of the reward was conveyed to the Indian government on Monday by the visiting U.S, Under-Secretary of Political Affairs, Wendy Sherman.

In the Mumbai blasts, it was reported that 168 people were killed and over 300 injured – including 6 Americans.

Reports say that Saeed’s brother-in-law and co-founder of Lashkar Abdul Rehman Makki also carries a reward of $3 million on his head.

Related posts:


When You Lose a King, You Get a Queen
Bing Brings ESPN Series ‘I Am a World Champion’
Call for One Day Without Shoes
Adobe Digital Platform to Manage Mobile Customers
Randy Jackson Joins Hasbro for Let’s Rock! Elmo
Red Cross Launches Tornado Relief Response
Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition Launched
AC/DC to Release AC/DC Live at River Plate
U.S. Says Coalition Forces Defeating ISIS Terrorists
Cycling to Work Event Held in Bangalore
Custom Content Services