T.G.I. Friday’s Offers New Menu Options
Whether looking for fresh, seasonal dishes, like the Strawberry Fields Salad or Caribbean Spiced Rum Ribs, or to indulge in dishes that follow current flavor trends, like the Korean Steak Tacos or Salted Carmel Cake, T.G.I. Friday’s guests now have 17 more choices.
“With more shareable appetizer options, we’re making it easier than ever for our guests to come in, put down the issues of the day and celebrate with friends,” said Ricky Richardson, chief operating officer at T.G.I. Friday’s.
[ Also Read: Meet T.G.I. Friday’s World Bartender Champion
Announced today, April 26, the new menu items include:
- Loaded Skillet Chip Nachos
- Chip ‘n Dip Trio
- White Cheddar Spicy Beef Queso
- Korean Steak Tacos
- Caribbean Spiced Rum Ribs
- Spicy Craft Beer Cheese Burger
- Triple Stack Reuben
- Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Ice Cream Strawberry Shortcake
- Salted Carmel Cake
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad (side)
- Chipotle Roasted Corn on the Cob (side)
T.G.I. Friday’s operates over 900 restaurants in more than 60 countries.