TechWise Today Magazine to Help Small Businesses Use Technology Effectively
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company – which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale – publishes TechWise Today digital magazine. It educates small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world about the finer nuances of technology selection, adoption, and management.
The main stories in the April 2020 issue of TechWise Today are:
– Youverify Startup Gets $1.5M from Orange Digital Ventures
– ITU Reschedules 2 Tech Conferences in Response to COVID-19
– Orange Launches Mobile Money Solution in Morocco
– Public Relations in the Digital Environment
– New ITU Guidelines to Help Combat Coronavirus
– Custom Content Services for Small and Medium Businesses
– Technology Proposals Invited for Fighting Coronavirus
– Competition Tracking and Marketing
– Can Social Media Help a Small Business?
– Effect of Coronavirus on TechWise Today
– IBM Watson Assistant to Handle Coronavirus Questions
You can download and read the latest issue of TechWise Today, and share it with your colleagues, learners, and business executives so that they could support this knowledge-based project. It is also given below in digital format.
|Download Previous Issues of TechWise Today|
|October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
|October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020|
|February 2020||March 2020|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.