TechWise Today Magazine to Help Small Businesses Use Technology Effectively
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company – which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale – publishes TechWise Today digital magazine. It educates small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world about the finer nuances of technology selection, adoption, and management.
The main stories in the January 2020 issue of TechWise Today are:
– TechBook Connects Tech Startups with Corporates for Partnerships
– LG Electronics and Plug-and-Play to Help Startups Innovate
– Startup Investing Platform Republic Launches Private Equity Program
– Cyberhaven Closes $13 Million Series A Round
– PepsiCo to Support Entrepreneurs with Greenhouse Program
– Custom Content Services for Small and Medium Businesses
– NTT and Microsoft Offer Digital Transformation Solutions
– Small Businesses to Get New Visa Digital Payment Options
– How Orange Blocks Unwanted Calls and Messages
– Seven Tricks Digital Agencies Use to Cheat SMBs
– New EU Crowdfunding Regulation to Help Small Enterprises
You can download and read the latest issue of TechWise Today, and share it with your colleagues, learners, and business executives so that they could support this knowledge-based project. It is also given below in digital format.
|Download Previous Issues of TechWise Today|
|October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
|October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.