TechWise Today Magazine to Help Small Businesses Use Technology Effectively
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company – which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale – publishes TechWise Today digital magazine. It educates small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world about the finer nuances of technology selection, adoption, and management.
The main stories in the December 2019 TechWise Today issue are:
– African Startups Win Orange Social Venture Prize
– Ecree Offers Virtual Writing Tutor
– Future of Technology: 10 Things I Want Technology to Do for Me
– Orange to Offer 4G Version of the Sanza Phone for Just $28
– How Brazil’s Small Enterprises Benefit from Fourth Industrial Revolution
– Failure of Small and Medium Businesses
– Custom Content Services for Small and Medium Businesses
– TechWise Today Invites Marketing Professionals and Ad Agencies
– Tech Report Reveals Venture Capital Trends in Portugal
– Content-Based Marketing of Technology Events
– India Launches National Startup Awards 2020
– Due Diligence Ready Online Portal for Small Businesses Launched
– Small Businesses Invited to Share Their Story
– AI for Autonomous and Assisted Driving
– Role of a Tech Manager
– SME Growth Outlook 2019-20 Report on Europe Released
You can download and read the latest issue of TechWise Today, and share it with your colleagues, learners, and business executives so that they could support this knowledge-based project. It is also given below in digital format.
|Download All Issues of TechWise Today|
|October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
|October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.