Content has always been and will always be the king all over the world.
With this belief, Raman Media Network invites working partners, professional business partners, and investors from across the world to join hands with it to build and run content creation and distribution services mainly using New-media channels.
The content streams will primarily focus on news on diverse topics and localized entertainment content for different markets.
The entertainment content will include webisodes (TV-like episodes on the Web), next-generation movies, animation flicks, mobile TV content, digital/e-books, online graphic novels, digital 3D content, digital video games, and short-format content for upcoming handheld devices and home gadgets.
Among other business areas, the Group services will also focus on:
- Brand communications strategy design for the upcoming online virtual worlds
- Content development and management for the future Semantic Web
Investment Options – all options are on equity (ownership) basis
1. Business Investors can participate in the venture with a minimum investment of US$ 100,000 (or equivalent). They are not required to work on a day-to-day basis in the company.
2. Professional Business Partners can come with a minimum investment of US$ 50,000 (or equivalent). They will be working full-time or part-time in the company.
3. Working Partners are individuals who will work full-time in the company and will join with a token one-time investment of just US$ 2,500 (or equivalent). They are required to possess requisite skills in one or more content business areas – like writing & editing, web content development, photography, film making, sales & marketing, corporate communications, general management, and so on.
Details can be discussed.
Interested people/companies can contact me:
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company
463, DPS Apts., Plot No. 16
Sector 4, Dwarka, Phase I
New Delhi 110 075, INDIA
Personal E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 12 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.