Clean Climate Environment News Magazine
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation publishes Clean Climate environment news magazine. The monthly magazine covers local and international environment news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to protect environment.
It invites government organizations, corporates, environment-protection activists, professionals, and experts to share their experiences with the magazine. The editor of the magazine Rakesh Raman is a national award-winning journalist and social activist.
The main stories in the April 2021 issue of the Clean Climate magazine are:
– President Biden Invites 40 World Leaders to Climate Summit
– 22 of the Top 30 Most Polluted Cities Are in India: IQAir Report
– Pollution and Travel Advisory for India
– Fact Sheet Describes Links Between Climate Change and Human Rights
– Management of Forests Helps Address Climate Crisis
– IBM Launches Call for Code Global Challenge
– 2 Billion People Do Not Have Direct Access to Water: Report
– Appeal to Nominate Rakesh Raman as the Next UN Secretary-General
– Short Stories of Environment in the World
– Parliament Urges EU to Reduce Marine Litter
– New Concept of Circular Economy
– Green Climate Fund Approves New Climate Projects
– Join and Support Green Group of Delhi
– Death Threats for Editorial and Anti-Corruption Work
– LG Anil Baijal Approves Draft Master Plan for Delhi 2041
– Mayor of London Launches Scheme for Businesses to Cut Carbon Footprint
– European Union and UNEP Join Hands to Tackle Planetary Crises
You can download and study the Clean Climate news magazine, and share it with your family members, friends, students, and colleagues so that they could support this environment protection project. It is also given below in digital format.
|Download All Issues of Clean Climate Magazine|
|November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
|August 2019||September 2019||October 2019|
|November 2019||December 2019||January 2020|
|February 2020||March 2020||April 2020|
|December 2020||January 2021||February 2021|
|March 2021||April 2021|
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.