Clean Climate Environment News Magazine
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation publishes Clean Climate environment news magazine. The monthly magazine covers local and international environment news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to protect environment.
It invites government organizations, corporates, environment-protection activists, professionals, and experts to share their experiences with the magazine. The editor of the magazine Rakesh Raman is a national award-winning journalist and social activist.
The main stories in the January 2021 issue of the Clean Climate magazine are:
– Covid Recovery Measures Must Help Tackle Climate Crisis: Survey
– How to Achieve Green Pandemic Recovery
– Climate Crisis Poses Existential Threat: Nancy Pelosi
– How Climate Change Affects Human Rights
– UNIDO Projects Get Funds for Ozone Protection and Climate Action
– How CO2 Emissions Increase Ocean Acidity
– Death Threats for Editorial and Anti-Corruption Work
– American Farmers Union’s Climate Change Policy Advisory Panel
– Environment Stories from the World
– Great Green Wall Receives Over $14 Billion to Regreen the Sahel
– How New Technologies Address Plastic Pollution Crisis
– New Circular Economy Action Plan for a Cleaner Europe
– 2021 Is the Year to Reconcile Humanity with Nature: UN Chief
– Adaptation Fund Raises Nearly US$ 116 Million in New Pledges
You can download and study the Clean Climate news magazine, and share it with your family members, friends, students, and colleagues so that they could support this environment protection project. It is also given below in digital format.
|Download All Issues of Clean Climate Magazine|
|November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
|August 2019||September 2019||October 2019|
|November 2019||December 2019||January 2020|
|February 2020||March 2020||April 2020|
|December 2020||January 2021|
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.