In addition to tracking newer social media metrics such as connections (friends, fans and followers) and buzz, the SocialEye dashboard aims to help marketers report on the actual ROI (return on investment) of their social media efforts.
It will report on metrics such as site traffic, leads and revenue generated by social media marketing efforts.
10 Things Workers Want to See on Social Media
10 Reasons Why Social Media Doesn’t Help
But Why Don’t You Pay for Using Facebook?
Social Media to Help You Sell Your Car
Are Twitter Tweets Okay with Your Brand?
Overdrive Interactive CEO, Harry Gold said, “SocialEye goes beyond the buzz to assign hard metrics such as site traffic, leads and revenue against social media programs. Now marketers can measure the ROI from social media marketing in the same way they do everything else online.”
The SocialEye dashboard lets marketers track and analyze:
- Social media connections such as Facebook ‘likes’ and fans, Twitter followers and blog feed subscribers
- Page views and plays from social profiles and video channels
- Engagement levels, including comments that show what social actions spark consumer reactions and interaction
- Media equivalent values showing the worth of social assets, impressions, visits and connections
- Site visits and actual traffic to a company’s website resulting directly from social media
- Site conversions and transactions – actual leads and revenue from social media marketing
The company says SocialEye can be integrated with existing CRM systems to link call center inquiries, offline sales and repeat sales to their originating social media sources.
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.