Pizza Hut has announced free mobile ordering applications for the Android smartphone and the Apple iPad, as well as an updated version of its Apple iPhone app. Buyers can visit pizzahut.com/apps to download the apps.
“We’ve heightened consumer engagement by observing our customers’ digital lifestyles and making our food easily available to them on their preferred platforms,” said Baron Concors, chief information and digital officer at Pizza Hut.
The features on new apps include:
- Full Pizza Hut menu offering all pizzas, pasta, WingStreet wings, drinks, sides and desserts
- Guest Checkout allows customers to order without signing in
- Orders are automatically saved to a customer’s account for easy reordering
- Most Popular items section provides quick and easy access to a customer’s Pizza Hut favorites
- Specials section provides updates on new products and deals
- Customers can add credit card options without creating an account for easy checkout
Moreover, Pizza Hut’s digital team is developing a mobile ordering app for the Windows Mobile 7 smartphone and enhancing the mobile website for easier ordering. It plans to launch both later this year.