Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Summit Hospitality Group announced Tuesday the opening of Hyatt Place Durham / Southpoint, the first Hyatt-branded hotel in the Raleigh-area.
The new hotel is located adjacent to The Streets at Southpoint, the region’s premier shopping destination. Minutes away are Research Triangle Park, Raleigh-Durham International Airport, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and Duke University, along with UNC Hospital and Duke University Hospital.
[ Also Read: 33 Best New Hotels In The World: Conde Nast Traveler ]
Hyatt Place Durham / Southpoint offers:
- 164 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed and Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 2,100 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktail.
Hyatt Place Durham / Southpoint is under the leadership of Wittes and Director of Sales Rebecca Wells Anderton.
[ Also Read: Arianna Huffington Joins Westin Well-being Council ]
In her general manager role, Wittes is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 30 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service.
Anderton is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the surrounding Research Triangle Park area.
Founded in 1989 in Raleigh by R. Doyle Parrish, Summit Hospitality is a full-service hotel management, marketing and consulting firm.
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.