Legal Directions Issue Focuses on New Chief Justice of India
Legal Directions – a monthly newsletter on Indian and international legal affairs – has covered a slew of issues in the global legal ecosystem. The October 2018 issue of the newsletter has focused on the appointment of Justice Ranjan Gogoi as the Chief Justice of India.
The main story titled: “Ranjan Gogoi Inherits Stained Legacy at Supreme Court of India” discusses the uncomfortable situation in the Supreme Court under the tenure of Justice Dipak Misra and the job ahead for Justice Gogoi.
The other topics covered in the newsletter are:
- How to Make Smart Legal Contracts
- Who Receives the Highest U.S. Judicial Honor Award
- Legal Corpus Linguistics Technology Platform
- Supreme Court Judgment on Aadhaar
- Digital Neva Connects Legislatures and Citizens
- Pending Cases in the Courts of India
- Report on Access to Justice Commissions
- Marketing Techniques for Solo Legal Practitioners
- Corruption Research Project of National Law University Delhi
- Asia Pro Bono Conference
- UN Human Rights Report on India
- Consultative Paper on Indian Politics
You can study the e-book version of the newsletter given below.Click the “Fullscreen” box given below to increase the size of the e-book.
463, DPS Apts., Plot No. 16
Sector 4, Dwarka, Phase I
New Delhi 110 078, INDIA
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.