Launched by the humanitarian organization RMN Foundation, the Young Learner news magazine covers school education and related issues. It helps students, parents, teachers, and policymakers understand the finer nuances of evolving education paradigm so they could constantly work to improve the quality of education. Currently, the Young Learner project is being managed by Rakesh Raman who is a national award-winning journalist and founder of RMN Foundation.
The main stories in the November 2019 issue of Young Learner are:
– Integrity Campaign Launched for School Students
– PM Narendra Modi Inaugurates Swachh Bharat Diwas 2019
– London School Kids Exposed to 5 Times More Air Pollution
– Delhi Disaster Report 2019
– Digital Exhibition on the Life of Mahatma Gandhi
– Sitavan and the Hunters – Technology Story
– Pollution Posing Grave Risks to Children in Delhi: UNICEF
– New Video Series Launched to Combat Child Sexual Abuse
– Robojit and the Sand Planet: Science Story for Students
You can click here to download the magazine and share it with teachers, students, and parents so that they could support this knowledge-based project. It is also given below in digital format.
|Download All Issues of Young Learner Magazine|
|January 2019||February 2019||March 2019|
|April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
|July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
|October 2019||November 2019|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.