In a Broadway meets football mash-up, Pepsi spoofed 2013’s most talked about, music moments during a two and half minute intermission spot during Sunday’s telecast.
Highlights from Pepsi’s Halftime spoof during the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards include:
- Mike Ditka flying in on a football, parodying a music video,
- “Executive producer” Deion Sanders mastering autotune,
- Shannon Sharpe channeling his rap skills, along with help from NY Jets’ Nick Mangold in his own “motorcycle moment,”
- Baltimore Ravens’ Michael Oher and Detriot Lions’ Michael Stafford celebrating with an EDM crowd-pleaser,
- Terry Bradshaw, sporting plenty of fringe and a blinged-out Pepsi belt buckle, carrying a country tune,
- And cameos from music and entertainment artists, Wale, Juicy J, Cassadee Pope, Prince Royce and Jhene Aiko.
Bringing Pepsi’s take on what an unexpected halftime experience could look like through a 2.5-minute intermission spot to the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards is one of the many ways Pepsi is getting fans hyped for this year’s Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show.
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.