In a Broadway meets football mash-up, Pepsi spoofed 2013’s most talked about, music moments during a two and half minute intermission spot during Sunday’s telecast.
Highlights from Pepsi’s Halftime spoof during the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards include:
- Mike Ditka flying in on a football, parodying a music video,
- “Executive producer” Deion Sanders mastering autotune,
- Shannon Sharpe channeling his rap skills, along with help from NY Jets’ Nick Mangold in his own “motorcycle moment,”
- Baltimore Ravens’ Michael Oher and Detriot Lions’ Michael Stafford celebrating with an EDM crowd-pleaser,
- Terry Bradshaw, sporting plenty of fringe and a blinged-out Pepsi belt buckle, carrying a country tune,
- And cameos from music and entertainment artists, Wale, Juicy J, Cassadee Pope, Prince Royce and Jhene Aiko.
Bringing Pepsi’s take on what an unexpected halftime experience could look like through a 2.5-minute intermission spot to the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards is one of the many ways Pepsi is getting fans hyped for this year’s Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show.