Real Voter News Magazine on Politics and Governance in India
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company – which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale – is publishing Real Voter digital magazine. It focuses on politics and governance in India and covers the crucial issues that have an immediate impact on the lives of commoners in the country.
The main stories in the November 2019 Real Voter issue are:
– Can India Build a Corruption-Free Society?
– IMF Observes Economic Crisis in India
– BJP Starts Campaign to Save Delhi from Arvind Kejriwal
– India Suffers with More Hunger than Pakistan and Bangladesh: Global Report
– Congress Leader Manmohan Singh Agrees to Visit Pakistan
– New UN Report Reveals Human Rights Violations by India in Kashmir
– PM Modi Ignores Corruption Complaints
– Political Corruption Causing Protests and Unrest: UN
– Getting Away with Murder: Global Report on the Murder of Journalists
– Modi Didn’t Discuss Kashmir Conflict with Chinese President Xi Jinping
– Delhi Disaster Report 2019 on Crisis in New Delhi Released
– Corruption Causes Unrest in India
– Petition Sent to Mike Pompeo for Saving Journalist from Death Threats
– Criminal Activities of Sampathkumar Gang in New Delhi
– How ECI Delivers Real-Time Election Trends and Results
– Cricketer Kirti Azad to Lead Congress Campaign in Delhi Election
– Demonetization Was a Misguided Concept: Raghuram Rajan
You can download the Real Voter magazine and share it with your friends and colleagues so that they could proactively support this editorial initiative. It is also given below in the digital format.
The Real Voter magazine issues given below covered the Lok Sabha election 2019.
You can read the e-book versions of Real Voter magazine given below. Click the “Fullscreen” box to increase the size of the e-book.
Issue: May 16-31, 2019
Issue: May 1-15, 2019
Issue: April 16-30, 2019
Issue: April 1-15, 2019
Issue: March 16-31, 2019
Issue: March 1-15, 2019
Issue: February 16-28, 2019
Issue: February 1-15, 2019
Issue: January 16-31, 2019
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.