Real Voter News Magazine on Politics and Governance in India
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company – which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale – is publishing Real Voter digital magazine. It focuses on politics and governance in India and covers the crucial issues that have an immediate impact on the lives of commoners in the country.
The main stories in the February 2020 issue of the Real Voter magazine are:
– Are You Satisfied with the Work of PM Narendra Modi?
– Why Speaker Pelosi Must Not Allow Trump to Visit Burning India
– Did Modi Govt and BJP Stage-Manage Pulwama and Parliament Terror Attacks?
– Support New Research Project on Corruption in India
– New Law Proposed to Stop Crimes and Corruption in Delhi
– Shatrughan Sinha Demands Inquiry into Judge Loya’s Death
– Election and Destruction in Delhi
– Directionless Protests in India Cannot Remove Modi and Shah
– House-to-House Campaign Begins to Oppose CAA-NPR-NRC of Modi Govt
– CVC Falsely Claims Reduction in the Pendency of Vigilance Complaints
– Narendra Modi Stokes Divisions in India: The Economist
– Petition to Chief Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde
– European Parliament Delays Vote on Anti-Muslim CAA and NRC
– Urgent Reminder in Bureaucratic Corruption Case
– Congress Asks Toothless NHRC to Probe Police Brutality in UP
– Supreme Court of Modi Govt Refuses to Stay Citizenship Act
– UN Security Council Discusses Kashmir Trouble
You can download the Real Voter magazine and share it with your friends and colleagues so that they could proactively support this editorial initiative. It is also given below in the digital format.
|Download Previous Issues of Real Voter Magazine|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019|
|September 2019||October 2019||November 2019|
|December 2019||January 2020|
The Real Voter magazine issues given below covered the Lok Sabha election 2019.
You can read the e-book versions of Real Voter magazine given below. Click the “Fullscreen” box to increase the size of the e-book.
Issue: May 16-31, 2019
Issue: May 1-15, 2019
Issue: April 16-30, 2019
Issue: April 1-15, 2019
Issue: March 16-31, 2019
Issue: March 1-15, 2019
Issue: February 16-28, 2019
Issue: February 1-15, 2019
Issue: January 16-31, 2019
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.