Real Voter News Magazine on Politics and Governance in India
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company – which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale – is publishing Real Voter digital magazine. It focuses on politics and governance in India and covers the crucial issues that have an immediate impact on the lives of commoners in the country.
The main stories in the April 2020 issue of the Real Voter magazine are:
– Coronavirus: When Tali and Thali Failed, Modi Asks People to Starve
– Failure of Modi Govt: Your Money Is Not Safe in Indian Banks
– Amit Shah Led Delhi Riots, Shameless Modi Silent: Says Brinda Karat
– Navjot Singh Sidhu Launches ‘Jittega Punjab’ YouTube Channel
– Amit Shah Using Face Technology to Mislead the Delhi Violence Probe: CPI(M)
– Support New Research Project on Corruption in India
– Amit Shah Defended Culprit Delhi Police, 1100 Muslims Under Illegal Detention: Owaisi
– Scindia Quits Corrupt Congress to Join BJP
– How PM Office Mishandles Corruption Complaints in India
– Heads I Win, Tails You Lose. After MP, BJP Must Use This Model in Other States
– Is Gang Leader Sampathkumar of Air India Planning to Abscond?
– Stop Coronavirus in Delhi Housing Societies
– Sextortion Accused Former Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi Nominated to Rajya Sabha
– Action Against Careless Delhi Bureaucrats During Coronavirus Crisis
– Coronavirus Is Not Airborne, Transmits with Cough Droplets
– Coronavirus Management: Great Leaders vs. Narendra Modi
You can download the Real Voter magazine and share it with your friends and colleagues so that they could proactively support this editorial initiative. It is also given below in the digital format.
|Download Previous Issues of Real Voter Magazine|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019|
|September 2019||October 2019||November 2019|
|December 2019||January 2020||February 2020|
The Real Voter magazine issues given below covered the Lok Sabha election 2019.
You can read the e-book versions of Real Voter magazine given below. Click the “Fullscreen” box to increase the size of the e-book.
Issue: May 16-31, 2019
Issue: May 1-15, 2019
Issue: April 16-30, 2019
Issue: April 1-15, 2019
Issue: March 16-31, 2019
Issue: March 1-15, 2019
Issue: February 16-28, 2019
Issue: February 1-15, 2019
Issue: January 16-31, 2019
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 12 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.