The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences published Thursday its list of upcoming submission deadlines for 90th Academy Awards consideration.
Submissions for individual categories and the General Entry/Official Screen Credits (OSC) form are due by 5 p.m. PT on the following dates:
- Documentary Short Subject Friday, September 1
- Documentary Feature Wednesday, September 20
- Animated Short Film Monday, October 2
- Live Action Short Film Monday, October 2
- Foreign Language Film Monday, October 2
- Animated Feature Film Wednesday, November 1
- Original Score Friday, December 1
- Original Song Friday, December 1
- General Entry/OSC Form Friday, December 1
The 90th Oscars will be held on Sunday, March 4, 2018, at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood, and will be televised live on the ABC Television Network. The Oscars also will be televised live in more than 225 countries and territories worldwide.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is a global community of more than 8,000 of the most accomplished artists, filmmakers and executives working in film.
In addition to celebrating and recognizing excellence in filmmaking through the Oscars, the Academy supports a wide range of initiatives to promote the art and science of the movies, including public programming, educational outreach and the upcoming Academy Museum of Motion Pictures, which is under construction in Los Angeles.
Photo courtesy: The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences