12 Weird Facts About My Country India
By Rakesh Raman
1. Swachh Bharat (Clean India) is very dirty.
2. Honest politicians are corrupt.
3. Civil servants are uncivil masters.
4. Speed post is very slow.
5. Independent India is full of slaves.
6. Pro bono services are extremely expensive.
7. Volunteers demand huge salaries.
8. Teachers are illiterate.
9. Education minister is uneducated.
10. Foreign minister hardly goes to a foreign country.
11. Independent media is dependent on politicians.
12. Educated are unemployed and uneducated work.
By Rakesh Raman, who is a government’s National award-winning journalist. He had been associated with the United Nations (UN) through United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) as a digital media expert to help businesses use technology for brand marketing and business development. He also runs a free school for deserving children under his NGO – RMN Foundation.
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.