Al-Qaeda: “India’s PM Modi Is a Hindu Fanatic and Mass Murderer”
Narendra Modi, Photo courtesy: Resurgence
Referring to Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, Al-Qaeda says that “democracy empowers the worst of the worse.
By Rakesh Raman
The militant outfit Al-Qaeda is showing its extreme anger against the recently appointed Prime Minister (PM) of India, Narendra Modi.
In the recent issue of its magazine, Resurgence, Al-Qaeda has called Modi a Hindu fanatic and mass murderer of Muslims in India.
It’s largely believed that Muslims are now facing a new phase of neglect under the Modi-led Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which formed the government in India in May this year.
BJP openly calls itself a Hindu party, which wants to make India a Hindu Rashtra – or a non-Muslim country, though there are nearly 15% Muslims (about 190 million) in India’s population.
[ Also Read: Al-Qaeda Terror Group Enters India. What Does It Mean to You? ]
Among many incidents of violence against Muslims in India, it’s alleged that in the Gujarat riots of 2002, nearly 2,000 Muslims were murdered besides there were incidents of rape, robbery, and widespread destruction of property affecting Muslims.
It was also alleged that the killings were executed at the behest of the new PM Narendra Modi who was then the Chief Minister of Gujarat. Although Indian courts have almost exonerated Modi in this case, most Muslims still believe that Modi was responsible for Gujarat massacre.
According to Human Rights Watch, the attacks against Muslims in Gujarat were actively supported by state government officials and by the police. Police told Muslims, “We don’t have any orders to save you.”
As a result, the U.S. administration denied visa to Modi in view of the allegations of human rights violations against him in the 2002 incidents of riots and carnage. But now as he has become the PM of India, Modi enjoys diplomatic immunity and he recently visited the U.S.
But Gujarat massacre may be the reason that now Al-Qaeda has called Modi a “Hindu fanatic and mass murderer of Muslims in India.”
However, in a recent TV interview Modi said that Indian Muslims will live and die for India and Al-Qaeda will not succeed in its attempt to woo Muslims in India. [ Read: Will Indian Muslims Live and Die for India? ]
As it’s relevant now, the following information is being added after publishing this article:
According to an article today in Zee News, Syed Ahmed Bukhari, Shahi Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid (largest mosque in India), has named his son Shaban Bukhari as his successor. He will be anointed as the ‘Nayab Shahi Imam’ (Vice Imam) at a ceremony on November 22.
For the ceremony, the Shahi Imam has sent out invitations to several Indian and foreign political leaders, including Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. However, Bukhari did not invite Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, to the event.
Bukhari says Indian Muslims have still not been able to relate themselves with PM Modi, who has been accused of playing a role in the 2002 Gujarat riots but has been exonerated by various courts and investigating agencies.
It’s observed that the global terrorist organizations such as Al-Qaeda and ISIS are entering India after the BJP government came to power a few months ago.
Ayman al-Zawahari – the chief of global terror group Al-Qaeda – recently released a 55-minute video message announcing the formation of its new wing for Jihad in the Indian subcontinent.
Besides Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Nepal, the terror outfit – according to Ayman al-Zawahari – will target India – beginning with the Indian states of Gujarat, Assam, and the disputed Kashmir region.
[ Also Read: How “Make in India” Will Break in India ]
Referring to Modi, Al-Qaeda said in its Resurgence magazine that “democracy empowers the worst of the worse.” It says: “We have seen democracy deliver goofs like George W. Bush, perverts like Nicolas Sarkozy and compulsive killers like Ariel Sharon. The fact that the world’s largest democracy has now thrown up a Hindu fanatic and mass murderer in the form of Narendra Modi should not come as a surprise then.”
[ Also Read: How India Is a Defective Democracy – Part 3 ]
According to Al-Qaeda in Resurgence, “the Brahmin class – a mere 5% of India’s population – rules over the rest of the 95%. When 15% whites rule over 85% blacks in South Africa, it’s called apartheid. But when a filthy rich (and stingy) 5% rule over a billion odd 95%, you have the world’s largest ‘democracy’.”
The 117-page Resurgence magazine – published by As-Sahab Media, the publicity wing of Al-Qaeda – aims to revive the spirit of Jihad in the Muslim Ummah. Al-Qaeda, through the magazine, has invited Muslims to participate in this effort.
By Rakesh Raman, the managing editor of RMN Company
You also can read: More Articles by the RMN Editor, Rakesh Raman
This article is part of our editorial initiative called REAL VOTER
that covers political developments in India. Click here to visit REAL VOTER