Legal Directions Newsletter Covers Indian and International Legal Affairs
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation publishes Legal Directions which is a monthly newsletter on Indian and international legal affairs. It carries news, opinion articles, book reviews, interviews, analyses of court judgments, and so on. You can share your information with Legal Directions and support this editorial initiative.
Currently, the newsletter project is being managed by Rakesh Raman who is a national award-winning journalist and founder of RMN Foundation.
The main stories in the April 2020 issue of Legal Directions are:
– Defunct Supreme Court Won’t Ask Modi Empire to Save Poor Workers from Coronavirus
– Trust Fund at the International Criminal Court (ICC) for COVID-19
– Sextortion Accused Former Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi Nominated to Rajya Sabha
– Why Indian Lawyers Must Come Under Consumer Protection Act
– Legal Content Development Services for Law Firms
– PolCom Political Communications and Research Services
– How European Judicial Systems Work During COVID-19 Pandemic
– CARES Act Provides Relief to Legal Profession
You can download this issue and share it with your colleagues, including law teachers, students, alumni, advocates, courts, and others so that they could support this knowledge-based project. It is also given below in digital format.
|Download Previous Issues of Legal Directions|
|September 2018||October 2018||November 2018|
|December 2018||January 2019||February 2019|
|March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019|
|September 2019||October 2019||November 2019|
|December 2019||January 2020||February 2020|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.