The new Super Bowl spots are part of E*TRADE’s 2011 “Investing Unleashed” advertising and marketing campaign developed by its agency of record, Grey New York.
E*TRADE Financial Corp. has announced that E*TRADE Securities LLC has unveiled two new 30-second “Talking Baby” advertisements scheduled to debut during the FOX television network broadcast of Super Bowl XLV:
“Tailor” — scheduled to run during the third quarter — will feature the E*TRADE Baby and his tailor discussing how E*TRADE provides investors the tools, education and support needed to build a solid portfolio for retirement.
“Cat” — scheduled to run immediately following the game — will feature a new feline character interrupting Baby while he illustrates how E*TRADE’s products, strategies, screeners, and 24/7 customer support can help investors navigate tough market conditions.[ Also Read: HomeAway Allows You to Get into its Commercial ]
To view E*TRADE’s 2011 Super Bowl spots, visit http://www.youtube.com/etrade or http://www.etrade.com/tv.
“America is more digitally and socially engaged than ever before, and our campaign capitalizes on that behavior to fully maximize the value our brand gets from advertising during the Big Game,” said Nicholas A. Utton, chief marketing officer, E*TRADE Financial Corp.
“Investing Unleashed” speaks to the concerns of investors today: planning for retirement, market uncertainty, diversification, and access to products, service and education.
The campaign spans traditional, online and social media channels, and features:
- Product-focused print, TV and online ads that tout the value, support and tools E*TRADE offers to investors
- “Outtakes” reel of commercial footage left on the cutting room floor
- Promotional vignettes including one that will run in the FOX Super Bowl pre-game show
- BabyMail 2011 Big Game Edition, an application that enables consumers to create and send personalized, football-themed electronic talking baby messages to friends or post to social media sites
- Online advertising integration with key sites including CNNMoney.com and WSJ.com, MSN.com, Yahoo!, Google, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- A social media campaign offering interaction with Baby via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
The announcement was made Sunday, Feb. 6.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including online brokerage and related banking products and services to retail investors.
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.