By Rakesh Raman
Close on the heels of Vice President Mike Pence’s reported intention to run for President in 2020, beleaguered President Donald Trump has announced his presidential candidature.
The Trump campaign released Sunday a new ad that formally launched Trump’s election campaign to retain the presidential position even as the Special Counsel Robert Mueller has stepped up the pace of investigation to unearth the Trump-Russia ties which may lead to Trump’s impeachment.
The 30-second ad spot attacks Democrats and his other opponents calling them Trump enemies. “Democrats obstructing. The media attacking our president. Career politicians standing in the way of success,” the ad narrates. “But President Trump’s plan is working,” it says. The ad goes on to create hype around Trump’s unfounded claims about his achievements during the past 7 months.
Meanwhile, the Republican National Committee (RNC) has announced Robin Hayes as Chairman of the State Chairmen, and RNC Co-Chair Bob Paduchik will serve as Chairman for the Presidential Nominating Process Committee.
Members of the Presidential Nominating Process Committee are:
- Bob Paduchik — Chairman, RNC Co-Chair
- John Hammond — Vice Chairman, National Committeeman, Indiana
- Kathy Berden — National Committeewoman, Michigan
- Sandy Boehler — National Committeewoman, North Dakota
- Cindy Costa — National Committeewoman, South Carolina
- Toni Anne Dashiell — National Committeewoman, Texas
- Steve Duprey — National Committeeman, New Hampshire
- Jeanne Luckey — National Committeewoman, Mississippi
- Michael McDonald — State Chairman, Nevada
- Steve Scheffler — National Committeeman, Iowa
- Fredi Simpson — National Committeewoman, Washington
By Rakesh Raman, who is a government’s National award-winning journalist. He had been associated with the United Nations (UN) through United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) as a digital media expert to help businesses use technology for brand marketing and business development. He also runs a free school for deserving children under his NGO – RMN Foundation.
Photo courtesy: RNC
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 12 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.