Magazine on Economic and Political Upheavals in the World
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company – which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale – is publishing The Unrest news magazine that covers economic and political upheavals in the world. The magazine is being edited and produced by Rakesh Raman who is the editor of RMN News Service.
The main stories in the latest August 1-15, 2021 issue of The Unrest magazine are:
– How U.S. Exploits Human Rights Abuses in India for Its Commercial Interests
– How Authoritarian Regimes Use Spyware to Target Opponents
– U.S. Accuses China of Hacking and Cyber Espionage
– How to Protect Your Phone from Cyber Spies
– Letter to RSF: Do You Protect Press Freedom?
– Amnesty Petition Demands End to Targeted Surveillance
– Expedite Prosecution in Complaint Against Bureaucrats
– How Rahul Gandhi Is Wrong in Demanding PM Modi’s Inquiry in Pegasus Case
– Appeal for Protection of Human Rights and Press Freedom
– Delhi LG Murdering Democracy: Manish Sisodia
– Short Stories of Politics and Unrest in the World
– Why António Guterres Must Not Get Extension as UN Chief
– Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
– Opposition Leaders Write to President on Farm Laws and Pegasus Spyware
– Rural Resistance: Farm Laws and Protests by Farmers
– Opposition Groups Plan to Unite to Defeat Modi and BJP
– Why Protesting Farmers Must Explore Political Options to Win the Battle
You can download the magazine and share it with your friends and colleagues so that they could support this editorial initiative. It is also given below in the digital format.
Rakesh Raman [ Please click here to see the full profile. ]
463, DPS Apts., Plot No. 16, Sector 4, Dwarka, Phase I
New Delhi 110 078, INDIA
Mobile: 9810319059 | Contact by Email
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.