Magazine on Economic and Political Upheavals in the World
Raman Media Network (RMN) Company – which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale – is publishing The Unrest news magazine that covers economic and political upheavals in the world. The magazine is being edited and produced by Rakesh Raman who is the editor of RMN News Service.
The main stories in the latest January 16-31, 2022 issue of The Unrest magazine are:
– U.S. Deplores China’s Sanctions on U.S. Officials
– Human Rights Violations and Dishonest U.S. Leaders
– Political Parties Asked to Reveal Details of Candidates with Criminal Records
– European Parliament President David Sassoli Dies Aged 65
– Students and Teachers Accuse Modi of Inciting Hate Crimes in India
– UN Experts Condemn Human Rights Violations at Guantanamo Bay
– How Carelessness of Lokpal Causing Corruption in India
– Angry Protesters Force PM Modi to Go Back from Punjab
– Short Stories of Politics and Unrest in the World
– RMN Poll: Which Party Should Win Punjab Assembly Election 2022?
– Support New Research Project on Corruption in India
– Appeal for Pro Bono Legal Help to Protect Environmental Rights
– Global Growth to Slow through 2023: World Bank
– Advice for Global Businesses
– Write to PM, But PM Won’t Reply
– NATO Leaders Concerned over Russia’s Military Build-up in Ukraine
– U.S. Releases Study on China’s South China Sea Maritime Claims
You can download the magazine and share it with your friends and colleagues so that they could support this editorial initiative. It is also given below in the digital format.
|Download Latest Issues of The Unrest Magazine|
|September 1-15, 2021||September 16-30, 2021||October 1-15, 2021|
|October 16-31, 2021||November 1-15, 2021||November 16-30, 2021|
|December 1-15, 2021||December 16-31, 2021||January 1-15, 2022|
|January 16-31, 2022|
Rakesh Raman [ Please click here to see the full profile. ]
463, DPS Apts., Plot No. 16, Sector 4, Dwarka, Phase I
New Delhi 110 078, INDIA
Mobile: 9810319059 | Contact by Email
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.