The Integrity Bulletin Launched to Cover Corruption Issues
“Corruption robs schools, hospitals, and others of vitally needed funds. It rots institutions, as public officials enrich themselves or turn a blind eye to criminality. It deprives people of their rights, drives away foreign investment, and despoils the environment,” says UN Secretary General António Guterres.
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation is publishing the The Integrity Bulletin magazine. The monthly news magazine covers local and international corruption news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to combat corruption.
The main stories in the October 2020 issue of The Integrity Bulletin are:
– Navalny’s Poisoning Case: Europe to Impose Sanctions on Russia
– Supreme Court of India Not Eager to Hear Judicial Corruption Case
– Former ICICI Bank Chief’s Husband Arrested in Money Laundering Case
– London Property of Jailed Yes Bank Founder Attached
– IMF to Hold Virtual Pitch Event for Anti-Corruption Challenge
– Court Orders Seizure of Assets of Nawaz Sharif in Graft Case
– Corruption in Different Parts of the World
– PIL Filed in Supreme Court to Curb Corruption in India
– Content Development Services for Anti-Corruption Agencies
– DDA Urged to Stop Harmful Construction and Corruption in Delhi
– Clean House Anti-Corruption Service
– How China Tackles Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
– CoST Ukraine to Use Construction Transparency Tool
– Corruption Case Study: Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Delhi Police
– Israelis Protest to Demand ‘Corrupt’ PM Netanyahu’s Resignation
– Mineral Tracking Tool Helps Zambia Combat Illicit Financial Flows
You can download the pdf version of the magazine and share it with your colleagues so they could support this anti-corruption activity. It is also given below in the digital format.
|Download All Issues of The Integrity Bulletin|
|October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
|October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020|
|February 2020||March 2020||April 2020||August 2020|
|September 2020||October 2020|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.