The Integrity Bulletin Launched to Cover Corruption Issues
“Corruption robs schools, hospitals, and others of vitally needed funds. It rots institutions, as public officials enrich themselves or turn a blind eye to criminality. It deprives people of their rights, drives away foreign investment, and despoils the environment,” says UN Secretary General António Guterres.
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation is publishing the The Integrity Bulletin magazine. The monthly news magazine covers local and international corruption news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to combat corruption.
The main stories in the April 2020 issue of The Integrity Bulletin are:
– UNGASS to Shape the Global Anti-Corruption Agenda
– How PM Office Mishandles Corruption Complaints in India
– Report Recommends Transparency in India’s Public Procurement System
– Is Gang Leader Sampathkumar of Air India Planning to Abscond?
– Content Development Services for Anti-Corruption Agencies
– Support New Research Project on Corruption in India
– Anti-Corruption Conference Postponed Under Coronavirus Scare
– Coronavirus Complaint Against Top Bureaucrat of Delhi Government
– Coronavirus Opens Corruption Floodgates in India
– Sextortion Accused Former Chief Justice Nominated to Rajya Sabha
– ADB Promotes Innovation and Efficiency to Bolster Anti-corruption Efforts
– Examples of Open Government Approach to COVID-19
You can download the pdf version of the magazine and share it with your colleagues so they could support this anti-corruption activity. It is also given below in the digital format.
|Download Previous Issues of The Integrity Bulletin|
|October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
|October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020|
|February 2020||March 2020|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.