The Integrity Bulletin Launched to Cover Corruption Issues
“Corruption robs schools, hospitals, and others of vitally needed funds. It rots institutions, as public officials enrich themselves or turn a blind eye to criminality. It deprives people of their rights, drives away foreign investment, and despoils the environment,” says UN Secretary General António Guterres.
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation is publishing the The Integrity Bulletin magazine. The monthly news magazine covers local and international corruption news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to combat corruption.
The main stories in the March 2020 issue of The Integrity Bulletin are:
– Nominations Open for Global Anti-Corruption Award
– Corrupt Bureaucrats Allow Illegal Construction in Delhi
– How IMF Plans to Tackle Corruption in the Public Sector
– Kejriwal Must Release Crime and Corruption Details of Delhi MLAs
– Global Terrorism Information Center
– Content Development Services for Anti-Corruption Agencies
– New Research Project on Corruption in India
– Ghada Fathi Waly to Head UN Anti-Corruption Office
– New Law Proposed to Stop Crimes and Corruption in Delhi
– Clean House Anti-Corruption Service
– How “Necessary Action” Protects Corrupt Officials in India
– Financial Action Task Force Issues Warning to Pakistan
– Corruption Complaint to Ms. Ghada Fathi Waly, Executive Director, UNODC
– Nawaz Sharif Declared Absconder in Corruption Case
– Delhi Govt: Cooperative Minister or Corruption Minister?
– Ukraine Deputy Minister of Infrastructure Natalie Forsyuk Joins CoST Board
– Nazaha Hosts Training Program on Stolen Assets Recovery
– Open Gov Week to Focus on the Impact of Open Government
You can download the pdf version of the magazine and share it with your colleagues so they could support this anti-corruption activity. It is also given below in the digital format.
|Download Previous Issues of The Integrity Bulletin|
|October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
|October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.