The Integrity Bulletin Launched to Cover Corruption Issues
“Corruption robs schools, hospitals, and others of vitally needed funds. It rots institutions, as public officials enrich themselves or turn a blind eye to criminality. It deprives people of their rights, drives away foreign investment, and despoils the environment,” says UN Secretary General António Guterres.
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation is publishing the The Integrity Bulletin magazine. The monthly news magazine covers local and international corruption news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to combat corruption.
The main stories in the December 2019 issue of The Integrity Bulletin are:
– Trump-Ukraine Bribery Case: Impeachment Expected Before Christmas
– Indian Banks Report Frauds of $13 Billion in 6 Months
– Denmark Shows Progress to Tackle Money Laundering
– Photo Contest to Highlight Corruption in Water Services
– Can PM Modi be Indicted in Corruption Cases Like PM Netanyahu?
– How to Ensure Transparency in Infrastructure Projects
– Supreme Court Opened Door for Probe into Rafale Scam: Rahul Gandhi
– Sanction of Prosecution for Action Against Corrupt Officials
– Congress Leader Chidambaram Gets Bail in Money Laundering Case
– Pope Francis Admits Financial Corruption in the Vatican
– CBI Asked to Probe Corruption Complaint Against Delhi Bureaucrats
– Can Lokpal Stop Corruption in India?
– Civil Unrest and Need for Sanctions on India
– Content Development Services for Anti-Corruption Agencies
– Bureaucrats Run Corruption Racket in Delhi
– UN Invites Youth to Fight for Corruption-Free World
– France Hosts Anti-Corruption Study Visit
– IMF Invites Proposals for Anti-Corruption Challenge
– Support New Research Project on Corruption in India
You can download the pdf version of the magazine and share it with your colleagues so they could support this anti-corruption activity. It is also given below in the digital format.
|Download Previous Issues of The Integrity Bulletin|
|October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
|October 2019||November 2019|
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.