The Integrity Bulletin Launched to Cover Corruption Issues
“Corruption robs schools, hospitals, and others of vitally needed funds. It rots institutions, as public officials enrich themselves or turn a blind eye to criminality. It deprives people of their rights, drives away foreign investment, and despoils the environment,” says UN Secretary General António Guterres.
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation has launched The Integrity Bulletin content project. The monthly news magazine covers local and international corruption news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to combat corruption.
The main stories in the October 2019 issue are:
– Joe Biden Case Is a Corruption Scandal: Donald Trump
– Special Anti-Corruption Drive of CBI
– How to Protect Climate Finance from Corruption
– Untrained Anti-Corruption Officers in India
– Malta Asked to Combat Money Laundering
– International Anti-Corruption Conference
– Corruption Complaint Against Bureaucrats
– Views of Citizens on Bribery and Corruption
– Survey Report: The Zambia Bribe Payers Index
– Bureaucratic Corruption and FAR Construction
– How Corruption Impacts Global Goals
– Russia, Vietnam Anti-Corruption Cooperation
– New Delhi: Corruption Capital of India
– Corrupt Bureaucrats Ignore Public Complaints
You can download the pdf version of the magazine and share it with your colleagues so they could support this anti-corruption activity.
|Download Previous Issues of The Integrity Bulletin|
|October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019|
|February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
You can read the e-book versions of the newsletter for previous months. Click the “Fullscreen” box to increase the size of the e-book.
You can read the e-book version of The Integrity Bulletin November 2018 newsletter which is given below.
You can read the e-book version of The Integrity Bulletin October 2018 newsletter which is given below.
Support Independent Fearless Journalism
In today's media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. RMN News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past over 7 years despite enormous pressures.
In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You can choose the amount that you want to donate from the options given below.
You also can select any of the Payment Methods:
Offline Donation: To know our bank details for online bank transfer and payment by cheque in Indian rupees.
PayPal: To make payment by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal account.