The Integrity Bulletin Launched to Cover Corruption Issues
“Corruption robs schools, hospitals, and others of vitally needed funds. It rots institutions, as public officials enrich themselves or turn a blind eye to criminality. It deprives people of their rights, drives away foreign investment, and despoils the environment,” says UN Secretary General António Guterres.
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation is publishing the The Integrity Bulletin magazine. The monthly news magazine covers local and international corruption news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to combat corruption.
The main stories in the September 2022 issue of The Integrity Bulletin are:
– Signature Campaign to Get Kejriwal Govt Minister Manish Sisodia Removed
– U.S. Accuses Paraguay VP Hugo Velazquez of Corruption
– Fraudulent Manipulation of Aam Aadmi Party Wikipedia Pages
– INTERPOL Campaign Exposes Use of Money Mules
– Badal Urges Punjab Governor to Investigate AAP Liquor Policy Scam
– Short Stories of Corruption in the World
– PM Narendra Modi Urged to Stop Widehouse Corruption Scandal in Delhi
– Extortion Payments in Northern Triangle Over US$1 Billion Per Year: Study
– Media Reports on Corruption in India
– Corruption Complaint Filed Against Delhi Police Officer
– Combating Cash Smuggling in the Republic of North Macedonia
– Delhi LG Urged to Probe AAP Claims of MLA Shopping by BJP
– Corruption Investigations and Imprisonment
You can download the pdf version of the magazine and share it with your colleagues so they could support this anti-corruption activity. It is also given below in the digital format.
|Download Latest Issues of The Integrity Bulletin|
|September 2021||October 2021||November 2021|
|December 2021||January 2022||February 2022|
|March 2022||April 2022||May 2022|
|June 2022||July 2022||August 2022|
Editor, RMN News Service [ Website ]
Founder, RMN Foundation [ Website ]
463, DPS Apts., Plot No. 16, Sector 4
Dwarka, Phase I, New Delhi 110 078, India
WhatsApp / Mobile: 9810319059 | Contact by Email
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 12 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.