The Integrity Bulletin Launched to Cover Corruption Issues
“Corruption robs schools, hospitals, and others of vitally needed funds. It rots institutions, as public officials enrich themselves or turn a blind eye to criminality. It deprives people of their rights, drives away foreign investment, and despoils the environment,” says UN Secretary General António Guterres.
The humanitarian organization RMN Foundation is publishing the The Integrity Bulletin magazine. The monthly news magazine covers local and international corruption news and issues to engage with different stakeholders who are trying to combat corruption.
The main stories in the January 2021 issue of The Integrity Bulletin are:
– New Campaign Launched to Tackle Cross-border Corruption
– Germany Urged to Improve Government Transparency
– How to Deal with Global Corruption
– Corruption Case for the Petitions Committee of Delhi Assembly
– U.S. Lawmakers Reintroduce the Anti-Corruption & Public Integrity Act
– Lokpal Must Investigate PM Modi’s PM-CARES Fund
– Content Development Services for Anti-Corruption Agencies
– Reports of Corruption in the World
– Nominations Invited for Anti-Corruption Award
– How to Submit Complaint of Your Housing Society Corruption Case
– Death Threats for Editorial and Anti-Corruption Work
– Appeal to Get Fair Investigation in Corruption Case
– Data Analytics for Anticorruption in Public Administration
– Global Corruption Index 2020
– World Economic Forum Launches Agenda for Business Integrity Framework
You can download the pdf version of the magazine and share it with your colleagues so they could support this anti-corruption activity. It is also given below in the digital format.
Support RMN News Service for Independent Fearless Journalism
In today’s media world controlled by corporates and politicians, it is extremely difficult for independent editorial voices to survive. Raman Media Network (RMN) News Service has been maintaining editorial freedom and offering objective content for the past more than 10 years despite enormous pressures and extreme threats. In order to serve you fearlessly in this cut-throat world, RMN News Service urges you to support us financially with your donations. You may please click here and choose the amount that you want to donate. Thank You. Rakesh Raman, Editor, RMN News Service.